Ranking a Website is Challenge Now
As everybody knows SEO is a method to rank the website on search engines. There was a time when people can easily rank the website by doing some common work suggested by experts 4-5 years ago.
But google launches the SEO updates timely to show the right and accurate results to sustain the users. Here we will discuss some important factors and changes in the work between past and present.
What was the previous work people used to do?
- Social Bookmarking: It was a time when social bookmarking was a valuable task to do. And as much as possible experts used to do social bookmarking for ranking the website. and serious it worked too for getting good results.
- Directory submission: It was also a great method to submit your business on several directory submission websites. You need to add the website link, description, title and keywords, etc.
- Forum submission: By this raise your question and answer through any interesting topic and utilize the website’s link. In past, there were several websites that used to give the option to make discussion.
- Business Listing: In the past, many websites were available where SEO experts used to create the business listing and utilize the website link.
- PDF and PPT Sharing: People can create the ppt or pdf and utilize website link smartly and submit the documents on such websites. This task was effective to represent the business and rank the website.
- Classified ads: Many classified ads were available who used to offer ads by utilizing the website link smartly.
- Many more tasks were available which used to do by experts and that was really effective to do for getting positive results.
Now the time has been changed, Google has shared many SEO updates so if you want ranking then you have to go through such updates.
In the past, people were less aware of google so traffic was not much high as compared to the present time. But now on google, approximately 3.5 billion searches are done in a day.
So Google wants to give comfort and accuracy in results as per the user’s search. Google doesn’t want to lose own user’s faith and timing so trying to show the valuable and effective results for the user.
What present tasks to do for ranking the website?
- Analysis: First of all you must have a proper plan for why you want to be on Google? how you can be valuable for users? and what types of traffic you want through google. You must have strong analytic skills before starting the SEO
- Website Content: As it is said Content is king and backlink is queen. In past content was not considered for ranking the website 5-6 years ago. but now content is valuable for ranking and maintain the user’s easiness. Thus create unique and quality content that is representing on your website pages and use the keywords which you want to rank on google.
- Research Keywords: Now you must research some keywords which are valuable for you. Don’t go for useless or quantity of keywords. Sometimes people desire to show the website in all keywords. For example, you are having “shoe selling shop” so keywords should be related to buying or selling the shoe not any informative like “how to make the show” because you will get the leads and sales through selling or buying keywords. You must use the keywords “buy men shoe” “buy women shoe” etc.
- On-page Setup: Google has some parameters on-page like creating smart meta title and description, sitemap, robot.txt, Heading tags, speed optimization, etc. SEO Experts go through it and make the website perfect as per Google’s advice.
- Outreaching: This is a backlink generation task that is very effective to do. By this you have to search for some websites and put your link through articles, designing website pages, etc.
- Forum submission: The forum submission is still effective but not in excess. You must create the thread which should be effective and valuable to read by the users.
- Q&A: There are some websites that allow you to do questioning and answering. You can smartly use it and bring the traffic on your website.
- Own Website Blogs: You must create blogs or articles for your websites which should be valuable or engaging to read by the users. and spread it as much as possible to gaining the traffic.
- Social media: You should have social media pages where you can share posts related to your product, service, or informative content.
- Don’t excess with backlink: It is important to create the backlink but not in a massive way. The backlinks should be in quality websites that have good DA/PA too.
- Stay touch with Google updates: You must stay touching with google and go through their updates to build ranking and traffic through google.
- Have Patience: Ranking the website is not one day or a couple of day’s work. After setting up on-page you must regularly give 20-30 hours in weeks to do Off-page work in a week.
Rest keep your mind sharp and hire an SEO expert who understands the method of ranking the website. If you have any questions related to the SEO method or bringing the traffic feel free to contact us.